Spurs Web
SurreySpur

Best goal ever?

Everybody goes on about maradonnas individual efforts,but the one the Saudi Arabian lad scores against Belgium in the 94 finals is as good if not better. Owain al saeed I think. Can u put that one up Surrey,afraid I'm too thick

Here you go Salopspur.....sorry about the commentary.

Hey Boys ! xxxxx New here, I must admit I have an orgasm over the goals last night even if for our rivals.  Wow the first two were better than Sex with my partner!

Hastings will be all over this post later!! lmao

Just the amount of amazing goals of late, shows there is life after Bales even if not for us. What is this about Hastings?  He is a red blooded male who likes lots of fun. To be honest my eyes on firmly on SalopSpur, wondering if he ever goes to C21 on a Mionday night ?

Just the amount of amazing goals of late, shows there is life after Bales even if not for us. What is this about Hastings?  He is a red blooded male who likes lots of fun. To be honest my eyes on firmly on SalopSpur, wondering if he ever goes to C21 on a Mionday night ?

You're in there Salopspur! lol

Anyway....Hastings wouldn't be interested unless you were upwards of 23st in weight! lmao

Just the amount of amazing goals of late, shows there is life after Bales even if not for us. What is this about Hastings? He is a red blooded male who likes lots of fun. To be honest my eyes on firmly on SalopSpur, wondering if he ever goes to C21 on a Mionday night ?

Are you a goon in disguise pal.............last time iwas there it were called pews

Gazza's free kick against the goons is the sweetest strike of a football ever,top corner was shaking for 5 minutes after it,seaman only dived for the cameras,absolutely outstanding!!

You're in there Salopspur! lol

Anyway....Hastings wouldn't be interested unless you were upwards of 23st in weight! lmao

Unless you've got information I don't know about Surrey, it's a piss taker who probably knows me & is on a wind up. Monday nights at that place is shirtlifters night

Unless you've got information I don't know about Surrey, it's a piss taker who probably knows me & is on a wind up. Monday nights at that place is shirtlifters night

Nah buddy...not got any inside info. Monday nights sounds more like Smudger and Turkish's sort of night out! haha

Gazza's free kick against the goons is the sweetest strike of a football ever,top corner was shaking for 5 minutes after it,seaman only dived for the cameras,absolutely outstanding!!

Here you go Jay....

And it's got the proper commentary! 'Is Gascoigne going to have a crack? He is you know....OOOHHHH I say. Brilliant, That is schoolboys own stuff!'

I often go there, nice venue, noce people, anyway back on track, how do you go to games SAlop, I am from Telford and would like to share a journey unless you are a Armchair ?  I normally get train and stop over, always room in kingsize  WINK!

Here you go Jay....

And it's got the proper commentary! 'Is Gascoigne going to have a crack? He is you know....OOOHHHH I say. Brilliant, That is schoolboys own stuff!'

thanks mate,watch and enjoy!!