Jump to content
Spurs Web
Mr8ball

C-virus

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

To be fair when James started fires they had mammoths to put em out

Big sigh.

Oh for the good old days when young whipper snappers had to respect their elders and betters. I can see the time is coming when you cheeky young buggers will need reporting to age concern. 

But don't get yourselves all stressed out - I'll arrange counselling for you. I'm thoughtful that way. 

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

Big sigh.

Oh for the good old days when young whipper snappers had to respect their elders and betters. I can see the time is coming when you cheeky young buggers will need reporting to age concern. 

But don't get yourselves all stressed out - I'll arrange counselling for you. I'm thoughtful that way. 

COYS 

Would your therapy involve whisky, cigars, at least x2 carry on nurses, and a pack of revels please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry M8. It will be 1940s therapy. A slap round the back of the head and kick up the arse. 

They were the good old days. How I enjoyed them. That's why I'm addicted to the sessions with the whipping games  I have with the Mrs in our bedroom games. 

Put your hands over your eyes if you read this Taz, I don't want you being corrupted. 

COYS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen to this one ,,,the Irish that own the club I drink in Cambridge,,,,had a wedding in New Zealand around xmas and new year ,,,most travelled to Australia for new year Chinese stuff ,,,,the fires were happening but they all came home with the flu 70 plus lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first day of staying in my home and it has dragged. If, as the 3 stooges at there daily meeting suggest I have to do this for 4 months, it won't be the virus that polishes me off, I'll have died of boredom. I'm thinking of painting a wall tomorrow so I can sit and watch it dry. You know, a bit like watching Spurs playing to Mourinho's tune - but less boring. 

Sorry JM supporters but being incarcerated with no light at the end of the tunnel is winding me up. Why should I be put through this just because I'm old and not you youngsters. That's ageism so I'm fighting back  by winding you young kids UP!  LOL

COYS 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

My first day of staying in my home and it has dragged. If, as the 3 stooges at there daily meeting suggest I have to do this for 4 months, it won't be the virus that polishes me off, I'll have died of boredom. I'm thinking of painting a wall tomorrow so I can sit and watch it dry. You know, a bit like watching Spurs playing to Mourinho's tune - but less boring. 

Sorry JM supporters but being incarcerated with no light at the end of the tunnel is winding me up. Why should I be put through this just because I'm old and not you youngsters. That's ageism so I'm fighting back  by winding you young kids UP!  LOL

COYS 

 

 

Gladly swap mate instead of going to the craphole office I have to go to surrounded by numpties made up of chavs Liverpool gooner owners making loads of money for the bosses to buy Lamborghinis and Bentleys what I have to poop around in my people carrier...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to work this morning,,,no one turned up ,,,waited an 1hour 45 mins ,,,came home phoned my boss no answer,,,,then my eldest boy has been sent home from school as the other 2 ,,,,there is nothing wrong with them nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a stonemason,,,it was supposed to 4 of us including my boss ,,at the new workshop,,I was the only 1 there lol,,,,,won’t be going out much now all the kids have been sent home,,,have got the supply’s,,,of Newcastle brown ale,,,mcewans beer,,,strong bow etc lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My boss has just phoned lol,,had to tell him that I have to stay at home cos the kids have been sent home ,,,he said I could live in the new yard away from the wife and kids ,,he would bring me pizza and beer lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In one respect, I can see a reason for not panicking the public by suggesting this Co

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

I am a stonemason,,,it was supposed to 4 of us including my boss ,,at the new workshop,,I was the only 1 there lol,,,,,won’t be going out much now all the kids have been sent home,,,have got the supply’s,,,of Newcastle brown ale,,,mcewans beer,,,strong bow etc lol

As a Spurs fan, can you give me a good price for my grave headstone if this virus does for me - M8's rates? 

I want the following engraved on it:-

I revelled in the moonlight,    I lazed beneath the sun.   I lived a life of going to do     And died with nothing done. 

 I would like it in black marble with gold lettering. Would £20 quid cover it? I could throw in my Spurs baseball cap and 2 Spurs shirts (size medium) 

ps Did you notice the M8's rate? I'm get to grips with this new fangled text rubbish. Clever or what? Eh. 

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should never have let the first lots home from China, cared more about a few hundred people who were more than happy to leave this country , make money abroad, then suddenly wanted to return to the NHS , well UK should have said no thanks, stay there and ride it out,  instead our borders are still open, still no testing at airports/docks etc , still care more about people from abroad than about our own residents .

Not blaming Government as in Tories, just the way this country still is, Brexit should have stopped all this PC crap but no, the minorities rights still outweigh the majorities and now we are all supposed to forego pubs , clubs, sports just cos some people from China and Italy etc HAD to come to the UK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

In one respect, I can see a reason for not panicking the public by suggesting this Co

As a Spurs fan, can you give me a good price for my grave headstone if this virus does for me - M8's rates? 

I want the following engraved on it:-

I revelled in the moonlight,    I lazed beneath the sun.   I lived a life of going to do     And died with nothing done. 

 I would like it in black marble with gold lettering. Would £20 quid cover it? I could throw in my Spurs baseball cap and 2 Spurs shirts (size medium) 

ps Did you notice the M8's rate? I'm get to grips with this new fangled text rubbish. Clever or what? Eh. 

COYS 

I like the bit about revels James m8...lol

On my budget headstone it would be a lolly stick with just

m8

On it.....lol

Told my kids I want fly off beachy head in my old car quadrophenia style or u could burn me in the stadium pizza oven???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51908453

THIS -  come on football, show your true colours, its always the small poor ones that do the most good 

If anything good is coming out of the misery being caused by the caronavirus, it is that as a nation, we are starting to return to watching out for others and providing help. The vastly overpaid footballers should follow Pogba's lead. He is starting something to raise money - if it gets over £27,000, he will match what it pays. I never had much time for him before, but he has gone up in my estimation now as a person. 

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

If anything good is coming out of the misery being caused by the caronavirus, it is that as a nation, we are starting to return to watching out for others and providing help. The vastly overpaid footballers should follow Pogba's lead. He is starting something to raise money - if it gets over £27,000, he will match what it pays. I never had much time for him before, but he has gone up in my estimation now as a person. 

COYS 

thats great too and Im sure he will more than match it as £27k to him is half a days pay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James ,,,,I can do ya grave stone but not in marble mate that’s far to exsepsive,,,but my spelling on the lettering would have to get checked lol,,but seriously I don’t do grave stones ,,,I do everything you see on the Houses of Parliament or Westminster abbey ,,,,James do live near Ashby hall,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

James ,,,,I can do ya grave stone but not in marble mate that’s far to exsepsive,,,but my spelling on the lettering would have to get checked lol,,but seriously I don’t do grave stones ,,,I do everything you see on the Houses of Parliament or Westminster abbey ,,,,James do live near Ashby hall,,

I've lived in Ashby for the last  22 years but not really heard of Ashby Hall. 

COYS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×