Spurs Web
Borodin

EPL Dinamo Zagreb Vs SPURS 18th March 17:55 K.O.

The squad must implode now, Kane and Son definitely to leave in search of trophies and many of the others to follow them I reckon (Aurier, Ndombele, Lloris etc).

Inexcusable performances for the last two matches with both players and manager equally guilty.

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

Our season has come to an end tonight.

After tonight's and the Arsenal game there is no hope we can morph into a team that is going to win enough games for 4th place. We are never going to win the Caribou Cup against City. 

Our only hope now is Mourhino is sacked tomorrow and a new manager comes in and restores some pride and fight in the players. 

I reckon Mourinho made the players frightened - so scared if they made a mistake they would be dropped. 

COYS 

Frightened players? They are grown men ffs, none of whom earn less than a couple of million pounds a year. Those players don't deserve a second chance after the last two performances. 

Pride and fight? - they are a bunch of cowards and should be ashamed of themselves. 

I blame JM for this and Spurs should sack him tomorrow, but don't blame him for the players being a bunch of cowards.

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Frightened players? They are grown men ffs, none of whom earn less than a couple of million pounds a year. Those players don't deserve a second chance after the last two performances. 

Pride and fight? - they are a bunch of cowards and should be ashamed of themselves. 

I blame JM for this and Spurs should sack him tomorrow, but don't blame him for the players being a bunch of cowards.

Would you like to play under a manager who accuses you, insults you, makes fun of you constantly? He simply destroyed the team spirit.  

Former Tottenhan midfielder Glenn Hoddle, speaking to BT Sport: "Mentally they have got it wrong right through the game. I said, if Zagreb score I am expecting a reaction. That is Spurs chance to respond but they went backwards.

"They went downhill instead of fighting. They should have upped the gears but they didn't. There is not enough quality in the team. Everyone was looking at each other. When it happens it is a disaster for a team. Hojbjerg not playing shows you what they need. A massive miss. He is one who leads and is always talking and demanding.

"They lost the plot but they also lost their heart."

Glen Hoddle......the voice of reason and truth.