Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Newcastle Vs SPURS Sunday 4th April 14:05 K.O.

2 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

One thing that has come out of all this recent lack of form form, is that more of us are seeming to agree that it does not have to boil down to JM or the players or the board.  It's a combination of all 3 and they must all carry some responsibility.

I have no idea how to fix it, but one other thing of note is that despite games like The Arse and Newcastle, we are still 6th. Many other teams seem to be experiencing exactly the same inconsistency as us.  It's a weird season for sure.

The question is, 'Who is the one to take charge to sort things'. We seem to be drifting like a rudderless ship.

COYS

5 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

One thing that has come out of all this recent lack of form form, is that more of us are seeming to agree that it does not have to boil down to JM or the players or the board.  It's a combination of all 3 and they must all carry some responsibility.

I have no idea how to fix it, but one other thing of note is that despite games like The Arse and Newcastle, we are still 6th. Many other teams seem to be experiencing exactly the same inconsistency as us.  It's a weird season for sure.

Another thought has occurred to me from your post l, Crom. 

'it's a weird season for sure'. 

There have been no spectators and I believe that this season teams winning away from home exceed home wins. It may beat the existing record for the most away wins. 

I have read on here someone calling them the 12th man. I wonder if this has been a factor. There are teams unexpectedly losing at home dropping points and teams unexpectedly winning away games. 

Perhaps that has a bearing on so many strange results? 

COYS 

52 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

A happy ship prevails,,,the one that hits the ice berg sinks simple 

Is that another of your dad's saying?

A very apt one and describes our current season exactly as I am one of those who thinks that there is unhappiness in the dressing room. 

COYS 

21 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Is that another of your dad's saying?

A very apt one and describes our current season exactly as I am one of those who thinks that there is unhappiness in the dressing room. 

COYS 

Not my dads saying ,,,this one is mine ( unbelievable I know ) someone clever than me most probably said it before me though