Spurs Web

I will be supporting England for sure, now that Wales are no longer involved. I'd love it if England won and Kane got the golden boot. I'd definitely support England against Scotland or any other team, except maybe San Marino or Gibraltar ...... that would be hilarious and surely England fans would agree?

As for calling me a sheepshagger .... meh

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Many years ago I met dan Rooney who was the proper king of the gypseys in Ireland,,he is massive,,, he came to our club ,,,with the proper gold chain on ,,,,he is now a priest lol 

Hell of a bare knuckle fighter in his day,he would snap ya in half,huge man.

4 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Sorry for the rant ,,,,I went to my club ,,,and got a load of verbal abuse,,,of some 20 year olds that think there Irish,,Scottish,and welsh ,,,,,and didn’t like my response,,,they questioned why I go in an Irish club ,,,,i had to tell them ( cos they are thick kids ) it’s an English club owned by an Irish family that have been in England for 70 years ,,,it was a conservative club before paddy and nelly brought it in 1981 ...how many English pubs are there in Ireland yeah lol ffs ,,,,this happened at noon on the Sunday ,,,and to top it off they were putting fighting Irish songs on that they don’t even understand .

my northern Irish retired mate ( who severed in the Royal engineers and 9 para ) wasn’t happy at all and gave them a very loud telling off and then put on songs about the other side not good .

again sorry it’s not right my posts ,,,but whilst wherein my spurs England shirt and getting called a dirty Jew English punt I reacted,,which my temper grew and grew am not having my son bullied in front off me ever ,,,I know all there parents and grand parents aswell 

Sadly, mate, this is the world we live in today. They have learned nothing from history. History should teach us lessons and not be a reason to carry on with grudges. Ahter the last world war the hate and animosity held for the Germans and Japanese is now longer carried on. 

I and Borodin detest all this hate and slagging off which is why we have been trying to eliminate its use on this forum. Those who think it fine to be verbally and physically abusive seem to forget one thing - if it is OK to be vile and nasty to others, then it has to be OK for the others to do the same back. 

We are all human and have emotions, but to block hate is pathetic in my view. If there were Irish in there having a go at you simply because you are English, I apologise and I support you for not accepting it. 

I have lived witnessing all this hate between the 4 UK  countries and the ROI for 82 years and see no sense in carrying on this holding grudges for things that happened in historical times. It is time for it to stop and to live in the future and not the past. 

COYS 

Unfortunately Spain don't have anyone to convert the chances they create. Morata never looked confident going up for his penalty and has had a very poor tournament apart from his goal tonight.

England won't have it easy tomorrow but should get through. Could be a cracking final on Sunday.

Great match last night best semi final for many years .

tonights match is gonna be very hard ,,Denmark are gonna come at England from the kick off ,,high high pressure,trying to stop our centre backs having easy ball from the back ,,,so it’s about concentration and not panicking when in possession and passing it quicker from the back and finding that ball to feet through there high press 

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

The last time men were worried about a semi this Much was when they were forced to watch Brokeback Mountain.

Brought a whole new meaning to the term "Riding into town and shooting up the sheriff" :cc:

11 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Brought a whole new meaning to the term "Riding into town and shooting up the sheriff" :cc:

Did you ever watch The Idiot Abroad did you see Ricky Gervais asking him what he thought of Brokeback Mountain it was so funny:1579412966_emo1:

I am really enjoying the Euros and luckily have been able to see all the matches in the knockout stages here in the States. I've been cheering for England and Denmark because of PEH and CE but it's been a great tournament all around. We've had a few fleeting moments of national pride with the US team in the past, but I know that you all must be swelling with pride for England this week. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope England brings it home.

(Not just for you people but perhaps to sate Kane's hunger for trophies for a little while! )